Skip to page body Home Residents Businesses Visitors Government Services Departments I Want To...

A permit is required if public right-of-way is needed for special uses or activities, typically things like block parties, races, walk-a-thons, parades, street solicitations, and dumpster/POD staging. The Street Use Permit Instructions link contains background information, requirements, and instructions. It also includes information about related costs, if applicable. The Permit Application link contains the forms that will need to be submitted to the City for the specific event. This is only applicable to events that take place in public right-of-way, not on private property.

Quick Links

Public Street Use Permit
Application Packet

Last updated: 11/11/2015 1:47:55 PM