The following maps are available for download or online viewing:
- Zoning Atlas — General reference map set depicting Richardson's zoning districts (Updated June 2017).
- Street & Facilities Map — Large format map of Richardson showing all city streets and public facilities (Updated June 2015).
- Existing Land Use — Large format map that shows the existing land use for property within the City (Updated May 2016).
- Future Land Use Plan — Map from the 2009 Comprehensive Plan that illustrates a potential development concept for Richardson.
- Master Transportation Plan — Map indicating the locations and alignments of Richardson's existing and future transportation facilities (Amended March 24, 2014).
- Zoning Change Request Map — Online map of current zoning and special permit applications under review by the City Plan Commission and City Council.
- Development Status Map — Online map of current zoning, special permit, and development applications under review or recently approved by the City Plan Commission, City Council, and Development Services staff.
- City Interactive Map — Online map that allows users to view selectable information about Richardson.